Oncore Specialist Heating - Carbon Monoxide Safety

Accessibility links

oncore, specialist heative
Oftec 12690 Gas Safe Register 526952

Telephone Number 01539 751 128 

Oncore House, Longlands Road, Bowness on Windermere, LA23 3AS

Carbon Monoxide Safety

Too many people die each year in the UK from Carbon Monoxide poisoning and many become chronically ill. With symptoms including headaches and drowsiness, it's often confused with flu. A few simple steps, including an annual safety check by the relevant professional, getting your chimney swept and using a CO alarm could all help prevent needless deaths.

Because carbon monoxide has no taste, smell or colour. Gas Safe Register strongly recommends you fit an audible carbon monoxide alarm in your home. While an alarm will alert you to carbon monoxide in your home, it is no substitute for having an annual gas safety check and regular service.

Remember the six main symptoms to look out for:
1. headaches
2. dizziness
3. nausea
4. breathlessness
5. collapse
6. loss of consciousness

Tuesday 13th of November 2012

Back to Latest News

 
 
rossthwaiteboiler.jpg
 
Oncore Latest news

The latest news from oncore